WE ARE NOT LIKE OTHER CROSSFIT GYMS. We are also not the cheapest gym. You will get personal attention from each of our highly experience and qualified coaches. Our #1 goal is to keep you moving safe and proficient. Keeping you in a good movement pattern will get you stronger and fitter and closer to your goals. We invite you to meet with a coach and discuss your fitness goals!
Why do I have to do the Prep Classes?
- First, some movements are incredibly technical – it’s like learning an entirely new sport – so the same way you wouldn’t throw someone off the street onto the Varsity swimming team, we don’t throw people who have never done clean and jerks and snatches and pull ups and rope climbs right into the intimidating fire of group classes. Instead, we take the time to properly teach you the movements so you’re confident and safe in your abilities by the time you begin group classes.
- Second, one-on-one personal training allows us to address your individual needs, deficiencies, weaknesses and injuries. Everybody needs to work at a different pace, and we want to keep you injury-free to increase your longevity.
- Third, we believe relationships with the people around you are going to enrich your life, and your relationship with your coach is no exception. We want to get to know you, your fitness goals, what’s going on in your life, and what you need from us to help you succeed.
What is a CrossFit Class?
A CrossFit class is a group workout for an hour where people of all fitness levels complete the same set of movements and workouts together. Every day the mix of movements and workouts are different and we encourage everyone to record their progress so over time they can see the vast improvements in their fitness, strength and conditioning.
What do you normally do during a class?
Each CrossFit class generally consists of the following:
- Warm up
- Skill/strength work
- Review and practice of the movements of the workout of the day
- Warm down
Every workout is scalable to your individual ability and skill level.
After the class everyone is free to hang around, encourage each other and share experiences.
All of our CrossFit classes last for one hour.
How long are the CrossFit classes?
So how much is it?
New to CrossFit PREP classes
- $125 with membership, for three private to semi private sessions
- $225 without membership
PRICING PER MONTH
- Unlimited Classes ~$8.75 ea ($175/mo.)
- 12 Classes a Month $12.50 ea ($150/mo.)
- Couples Unlimited $7.75 ea ($310/mo.)
- 10 Class Punch Card (2 month expiration) For CrossFitters with minimum 3 months experience $15.50 ea. ($155)
- We do offer an ACH draft discount
What is CrossFit?
At Prospect CrossFit you will not find rows of elliptical's or other stationary bikes or weight machines. Instead, you will find an open space to run, jump, squat, and lift, filled with pull-up bars, kettlebell's, barbells, and dumbbells.